A world where people understand each other
Miroslav Pešta has cultivated the idea that all people in the world have been capable of understanding each other since the beginning of the millennium, but only in 2011 did he actually set about building the language holding Archimedes Inspiration. To this day, his philosophy revolves around the idea that in the 21st century we must use the potential of the human mind, a potential we know so much more about through research. This led him to join forces with ever-evolving technology.
At that time Miroslav worked with experts in various areas of education to build the Stories language school
(“Piece of London in the heart of Prague”) which looked at language learning in a completely fresh, new, and far more effective way.
A school that would turn language learning into an adventure that people look forward to – all using short fictional stories from real life. Learn more about Stories.
From Stories it was just a short step away
from reaching Mooveez.
Short stories were replaced by famous films.
- In 2013 programming began on the Mooveez app - under the title Archimedescool.
- At the beginning of 2014 the first demo version was ready for iPads.
- In May 2014 Archimedescool launched its first version for iPads in the Czech and Slovak Republics with its first 5 films.
- From 2014-2015 more and more films were added, including short National Geographic documentaries and films for teaching Spanish and Czech to foreigners.
- In summer 2015 the first meeting was scheduled in Los Angeles.
- By the end of 2015 the first contract was signed for international distribution of films such as Forrest Gump, The Godfather, and more.
- The same year contracts were signed with Disney Russia and BBC World.
- 2016 – programming was completed on functions essential for distributing new films.
- 06/2016 relaunch with a new batch of Hollywood films, renaming of the app to Mooveez.
- 06/2016 Mooveez wins the ELTons 2016 competition from the British Council (most innovative digital product for language instruction).
- 09/2016 launch on the Russian market.
- 11/2016 launch on the German market.
- CIS countries and other German-speaking countries, France, Spain, and Portugal to be added by the end of the year.
- 2017 – planned launch in Latin America.
At present the Mooveez app over 15.000 users with these numbers growing every day.
The latest Archimedes Inspiration a.s. educational project involves taking part in the Spanish/French children’s education project Kids&Us. Learn more about Kids&Us.