A world where people understand each other
Since the beginning of the millennium, founder Miroslav Pešta has cultivated the idea that everyone in the world is capable of understanding each other. But only in 2011 did he actually set about building the language company Archimedes Inspiration. His philosophy to this day revolves around the idea that in the 21st century we must use the potential of the human mind. Something we know so much more about through research. This led him to join forces with ever-evolving technologies.
Miroslav then began working with experts in various areas of education to build the Stories Language School (“A piece of London in the heart of Prague”) which looked at language learning in a completely new, fresh and far more effective way.
This was a school that would turn language learning into an adventure that people would look forward to – using short fictional stories from real life settings. Learn more about Stories.
It was just a short step from Stories to Mooveez.
Short stories took the place of famous films.
- In 2013 programming began on the Mooveez app - under the title Archimedescool.
- At the beginning of 2014 the first demo version was ready for iPads.
- In May 2014 Archimedescool launched its first version for iPads in the Czech and Slovak Republics with its first five films.
- From 2014-2015 more and more films were added, including short National Geographic documentaries and films for teaching Spanish and Czech to foreigners.
- In summer 2015 the first meeting was scheduled in Los Angeles.
- By the end of 2015 the first contract was signed for international distribution of films such as Forrest Gump, The Godfather, and more.
- The same year contracts were signed with Disney Russia and BBC World.
- In 2016 programming was completed on functions essential for distributing new films.
- In June 2016 the app was relaunched with the new name Mooveez along with a new batch of Hollywood films.
- In June 2016 Mooveez won the ELTons 2016 competition from the British Council (winning The Most Innovative Digital Product for language instruction).
- In September 2016 Mooveez was launched on the Russian market.
- In November 2016 the app was launched on the German market.
- CIS countries and other German-speaking countries, France, Spain, and Portugal to be added by the end of the year.
- In 2017 – a launch is planned for Latin America.
At present the Mooveez app has over 15,000 users with numbers growing every day.
Archimedes Inspiration a.s. is now participating in the Spanish/French children’s education project Kids&Us. Learn more about Kids&Us.